Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kisah Fabolous Four



Friends are like fish in the ocean so blue,
Some are big, some are small, some are colorful too,
But, I guess I’m lucky, God has blessed me,
So I caught the sweetest fish,
No other but you.

So whom? They are Syahril Ibrahim, Hafiq Hasan Basri and Zaidi Zakara. Friends like them are the gifts that paints a colorful drawing in my heart. It gives memories that will stay in it not for a while, but for LIFETIME.

We don’t really need so many friends, if only few are true?. There are times that I really want to tell them how much I really them. But I couldn’t tell them frankly by telling they are too far from you.






Syahri, Hafiq and Zaidy,
Where ever you are,
What ever you do,
I just want to let you know,
I miss you so much!

Currently marks the end of their struggle to finish their studies. But don’t forget that it’s just the beginning of your real life. Strengthen your will and go on walking along the path. Don’t ever looked back, go ahead straight to your dreams. What ever happens I am always here by your side. Giving you the strength that you need. But I'm hoping that you too will always be there by my side. Taking the risk to reach the farthest star that you’re dreaming of.



I know them from December 2005 till now, and they still be with be, be my friends, be my lovers, be my victims for some times hahahaha... they are the Bestest Friends I ever meet in my life. I do hope our Friendship will be lasting till the end of the age.

To them, take a good care of your health, remember me always, and I Love them so much.





Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!


Regards,

mka